RSS

Rest Day!

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
Today was an awesome day for getting better at HSPU's. I feel that everyone of you got a little better at being upside down and pressing yourself up. I was really impressed with the ladies. 1.5 pood kb swings is no easy task and then to be able to do band free hspu's (even if the ROM was shortened) was sick. Keep up the good work.

Check these handstand pushups out:
Handstand Push-up...[mov]
Handstand Push-up Variations...[wmv]


WOD
Rest/Benchmark Day!

See you tonigh!

edit post

10 Responses to "Rest Day!"

  1. A Says:
  2. Okay. So I did 21-15-9, HSPU )unscaled, but not head-to-the-floor full ROM)and 20# db swings. 5:40. First Crossfit workout in FOREVER, and it felt great! Even with my wimpy version, it felt awesome. In reading your posts, I am scared to come back. You guys are all warriors!!!
  3. paul Says:
  4. Alison, the fact that you suffered through that alone proves that you belong here with us!
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. Somehow I caught the flu last night. I hope I don't get anyone sick. I'll be taking a few days off, but Hope I get to see everyone at the games this weekend.
  7. A Says:
  8. Paul, you are awesome! Jimmy, I hope you feel better soon...
  9. paul Says:
  10. That sucks, Jimbo! Hope it passes quickly.
  11. Anonymous Says:
  12. Hope to see you soon Alison and feel better Jimmy.
  13. paul Says:
  14. that was AWESOME! pleasure playing ultimate med-ball with you all, and nice to have joe and ricky playing alongside us!
  15. Anonymous Says:
  16. BEST CROSS-FIT EVER!!! thanks ricky and joe for making every workout fun & interesting!!
  17. Steve Says:
  18. well... that was fun.
  19. kahrs Says:
  20. Today was great, reminded me so much of playing street football when I was a kid. Even Crossfitting I haven't felt like that after a workout in a long time. Hope we get "play" like this again.

Thanks For Visiting!