RSS

It's Upon Us!

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:

It is finally upon us and I am really excited for everyone who is competing. We will have a lot of fun trying to do our best but the real reason this is taking place is community. A chance for all you guys and all of our visitors to meet, get fit, and eat. As everyone should already know, there will not be any organized classes held today. Rules start at 9:30 with group warm-up starting on time at 10am sharp. I am hoping to start the actual competition at 10:30 (first competitors lifting). Be excited about this as this is the first time for all of us and we hope to have many more events like this one in the near future. Good Luck!

Kylie & Melissa
I just wanted to pass on a hefty good luck to both these girls who can't be with us today as they are in Kansas running a half-marathon (boo). We wish them the best and hopefully we'll see them this afternoon for the benchmark.


WOD
Midwest CrossFit Challenge

edit post

2 Responses to "It's Upon Us!"

  1. paul Says:
  2. Kylie and Melly Mel--best of luck down in KS! Show them how we do it at CF Omaha! Then get your *sses back here to celebrate with us.
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. I had a blast today! Everyone did a great job. I set a few PRs and I know I saw a lot more. I can't wait till the next one!

Thanks For Visiting!