RSS

15 Rounds

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
UPDATE: Tonight's 7:30 class has been canceled. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. Classes will resume tomorrow with both 9 and 10 a.m. classes going on. We are still offering free Saturday classes to those that may be interested so stop on in.

Awesome job to everyone who showed up last night. Congratulations to Zach R, Matt McGuire, and Angela for reaching and completing 15 rounds, using 135lbs., 135lbs., and 95lbs., respectively. It was an awesome sight to see everyone squatting in unison, sweating, and grunting to get those reps. I have really been amazed at the progress everyone has made these past two months. It seems as though all of you are reaching goals once thought unimaginable. Everyone is getting stronger, both physically and mentally. Keep up the good work and no telling where we'll be in the next two months.


"In the Gym with Coach Rip" - video [wmv] [mov]
"Muscle and Fitness" presents, "CrossFit - The Toughest Workout Ever?" - video [wmv] [mov]


WOD
Rest/Benchmark Day

This would be a great opportunity for those that missed Wednesday's push press workout to make it up.

edit post

12 Responses to "15 Rounds"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Mel- you better come in tonight so everyone can say bye to you. We will miss you! But good luck in Phoenix anyway.
  3. paul Says:
  4. Oh, man--I'm missing Melly-Mel's last day? When are you back?

    Wish I could party with you all tomorrow night. I am in the famed hotel room figuring out my next move. They have one barbell downstairs and I'm thinking about "barbara"...
  5. paul Says:
  6. i mean "beverly".
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. Bye Bye Mel :( I wont be there tonight or Saturday...got tickets for the Husker game...no worries I will be back in time for Saturday night!!
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. Bye Bye Mel :( I wont be there tonight or Saturday...got tickets for the Husker game...no worries I will be back in time for Saturday night!!
  11. Anonymous Says:
  12. Mel - good luck with whatever you are doing!! I will miss you in the classes - especially those crazy *ss box jumps I saw ya doing when I first started! Good luck! reba
  13. zj Says:
  14. Mel - I'm gonna miss you kicking my ass. Hope to see you before you go. zj
  15. Melissa B Says:
  16. you guys are so nice...I'm gonna miss you sooo much- you're totally my Crossfit family :)...so the relay today: 5-10-15 shuttle, 2 rope climbs, 5 tire flips, 50 sit ups, 500 m row for 2 rounds was a great one to end on! See you in a month (maybe with a tan...j/k that's not possible)
  17. Anonymous Says:
  18. I almost cried today during the last 500 m row. It sucked a lot. I don't know about tomorrow.... yeah right- of course I'll be there.
  19. Anonymous Says:
  20. Mel - Sorry I missed your last night at crossfit. I was a pleasure suffering with you. Best of luck to you in AZ.
  21. paul Says:
  22. have fun in AZ, Mel! see you in a month!
  23. kahrs Says:
  24. I did the Push Press max and was not to happy with it, 162. Didn't feel strong and my arm was messing with me. Nick you looked amazing on Karabel, using blues.

    Childrens museum was a fun time, see you when you get back Mel.

Thanks For Visiting!