RSS

What a Workout

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:


This was probably the most fun I have had watching you guys tear it up. Great job to everyone.


CHECK THIS ARTICLE OUT by Skip Chase of MT. BAKER CROSSFIT:

Yummy, aren't they? or are they? What do these products have in common? The box on the left is a 'treat' for our toddlers...the other products are found in almost every refrigerator in this country.

Ok....here I go....Hi, my name is Skip and I am a sugarholic!

I've written that statement on other posts on this blog. I am going to keep saying it. AMERICA IS ADDICTED TO SUGAR!!!!

to finish reading click here......


WOD

REST DAY!

edit post

3 Responses to "What a Workout"

  1. paul Says:
  2. You guys look great in those pics. Nice DL posture! Hated to miss that one.
  3. A Says:
  4. This looks like it was a blast!
  5. zj Says:
  6. This workout was a fun reminder that six months ago I would have given up early on this W.O.

Thanks For Visiting!