RSS

Joining in on the Fun

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
Damian giving it a go.

WOD
Courtesy of Santa Cruz
7 rounds
7 Wall Ball
7 Pullups

If you dare, weight your pullups and/or hit a 12' foot target on your wall balls. If not, just go as hard as possible as prescribed.

edit post

4 Responses to "Joining in on the Fun"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. 5:09 I think this is the hardest I have pushed on a workout yet. I am still feeling it. The pullups felt great the wall ball was off balance going for the 12 foot target. A lot of fun though.
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. 7:54. The pull ups gave me trouble after the first few rounds, but I finally felt strong in the wall balls. great job everyone!!
  5. paul Says:
  6. nice work, guys. special shout-out to kahrs, who really blew the lid off this one. also, zach--4 minutes is insane. half of your famous 8-minute workout...
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. It was going to be another rest day for me on Monday but of course I couldn't stay away. So I did the workout as prescribed and went as hard as I could. That was probably the best 4 minute workout I have had.

Thanks For Visiting!