RSS

Runnin' Squats

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD Demo - video [wmv] [mov]

WOD
For Time:
150 KB Sumo Deadlift High Pulls (1.5 p/1 p)

The shoulders have got to be screaming after the last two days (for some of you it's been three days). This should do the trick. Remember that the torso must remain upright throughout the movement for all the required reps. If you can't squat it down then step away from the bell, gather yourself, and go again. Soft touch to the ground as well as remembering to keep the elbows above the bell at all times.

edit post

7 Responses to "Runnin' Squats"

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. Beverly= 20 minutes of torture. 85 lbs squats. 50 double unders. approximately 5 million single unders trying to get those 50 double unders.

    thanks for letting us come in earlier today, i never would have pushed that hard on my own!
  3. paul Says:
  4. Gotta rest today--woke up sick. I hope I can get back in by Saturday. I almost feel up to coming tonight, but I think that would probably be foolish. Hope everyone has fun with the SDHPs.
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. Hope you feel better Paul. I wonder if your sheer domination of yesterday's workout has anything to do with you waking up sick today? I will do a couple extra SDHPs for you tonight!!

    Ok, probably not.
  7. paul Says:
  8. thanks, Zach! I think the burpees may very well have done this to me.
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. 6:45
  11. Nick Says:
  12. 6:32 i believe and then a bunch of muscle ups! I finally got two in a row....big day!! great job everyone.
  13. zj Says:
  14. 7 flat and one 53lb rack to the balls. Great except that minor detail.

Thanks For Visiting!