RSS

Overhead

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
Keep up the great work Dustin!

WOD
For time:
50 Wall-ball shots
50 Jump Pullups
35 Wall-ball shots
35 Jump Pullups
20 Wall-ball shots
20 Jump Pullups

Scale where necessary! Bar height for jump pullups usually, but not always, should be about where the wrist is when the arm is extended overhead.

Post time to comments.

edit post

7 Responses to "Overhead"

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. 9:45 with the 11 lb ball. good job today, everyone!
  3. paul Says:
  4. Another very intense one. You guys were blowing through today! I finished in 10:45. I was surprised to find that the jumping pullups hurt more than the wall balls.
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. Yea, those pullups were hard. I finished 11 flat. This was well needed though.
  7. Courtney Says:
  8. Ok, for the first time I think I actually liked doing wall balls, in fact I really liked this WOD all together. Finished in 10:30. Nice job tonight everybody!
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. I finished in 11:40. I really need to work on not breaking up the sets, Josh, you were right about the first set of wallballs being the easiest!!
  11. Anonymous Says:
  12. There is something sick about 50 wallballs being easy.
  13. Addi Says:
  14. There is something sick about 50 wallballs. Period.

Thanks For Visiting!