RSS

High Pulls

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
CrossFit Omaha WOD Demo - [VodPod]

KNOW SOMEONE THAT MIGHT WANT TO TRY US OUT, BRING THEM IN ON SATURDAY MORNINGS TO WORKOUT RIGHT ALONGSIDE YOU FOR FREE.

WOD
Courtesy of CFSC (w/ a little variation)
For time:
800 meter run
15 Wall Balls
2 minute handstand hold
400 meter run
20 Wall Balls
1.5 minute handstand hold
200 meter run
25 Wall Balls
1 minute handstand hold

You have to hold the handstand for the total required amount of time, meaning that if you hold it for 30 seconds then come down you still have another 1.5 minutes to complete. The rest is not taken into consideration. If this doesn't make sense I'll explain when you get here.

edit post

8 Responses to "High Pulls"

  1. paul Says:
  2. It's driving me crazy to miss so much crossfit, but I wasn't quite up to coming in this morning. Hope you all had fun. I might try to do some handstand holds and other light stuff later today, but we'll see. I'll be there Monday, though!
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. 13:40
  5. zj Says:
  6. 12:15
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. Not sure what my time was (too long as usual)! Great job to everyone. Handstands were a killer for me. It is so frustrating not to be able to do the simplest things.
  9. Unknown Says:
  10. i totally agree, crystal. the 2 min of handstands took a majority of my time! 19:30. and trek up the tower official time: 7:36. next year, we'll have to have a cross-fit team to dominate!
  11. A Says:
  12. Holy Kettlebells, Batman...there was freakin' Crossfit on the ship! It was awesome. I had an audience each day! The trainer signed up 25 clients in one day - a cruise record. Apparently most cruise people don't regularly do Crossfit, so it was an unusual sight. Proud to represent! :-)
    I look forward to seeing you all soon!
  13. zj Says:
  14. Paul we missed seeing you inverted today. I was really looking forward to it.
  15. Melissa B Says:
  16. go figure you do handstands (which is one of the few exercises I can do well) when I'm gone...nice...meanwhile in Raincity Crossfit (in Seattle) we did a variation of Fight Gone Bad...3 rounds...1 min each of DUs, KBS, push press with the bar (45lb), burpees, box jumps, 1 min rest. So we worked in pairs (my sister and I) and totaled up...I got 389 Rachel got 415 and we destroyed the other teams! Can't wait to see you on Mondays

Thanks For Visiting!