RSS

Double Unders

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
Because I know some of you need the help!

Fixing the Double Under Part 1, Buddy Lee - video [wmv] [mov]

WOD
5 Rounds for time
15 Hang Power Snatch
2 Rope Climbs

Scale where necessary. We'll figure out a good weight for everyone in class while we do some skill work in the beginning. I will also have some tape ready to cover up those legs.

edit post

4 Responses to "Double Unders"

  1. paul Says:
  2. Can't come in tomorrow, sadly, but I will do something at home--I will kick my own ass, I promise. I'll log it in the forum.
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. I am not looking forward to this workout. Yesterday kicked my ass, but I loved the WOD. Awesome job yesterday and see ya tonight
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. i have to work again, so i won't make it in again tonight:( i made up my own workout including box jumps, knees to elbows, sit-ups, pushups, and tuck-jumps. it took right around 20 minutes. i'll be back tomorrow morning! good luck everyone today.
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. This was a great WOD. Congrats to Courtney on the rope climbs. You did awesome girl! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Thanks For Visiting!