RSS

Congratulations

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
UPDATE: Friday's 7:30 class as of now is cancelled. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Everyone did awesome at yesterday's workout and I would just like to give a shout out to our 4 fastest times. These four are very good at double-unders and because of that had very fast times. They had to be pretty good at situps as well because a 150 reps is no joke. On top of that I think that there are a couple of you that broke through and did a lot better than you thought you would.Keep working at them and double-unders will no longer hold you back.

Melissa - a crazy 5:45 (new house record)
Nick - 6:00 (unbelievable double-unders)
Libby - 6:24
Zach R. - 6:57

Those times are just sick!

WOD
As many rounds in 20 minutes:
5 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls
7 Box Jumps
10 Pushups

Scale where necessary. Use the highest box you can handle for jumps and be sure to strategize for the pushups. I'm looking for 10+ rounds, do you have it in you?

edit post

8 Responses to "Congratulations"

  1. paul Says:
  2. That was brutal. I was really gasping at the end of that one. Used 95# and got 13 full rounds, plus all the SDHPs and box jumps of the 14th round.

    Great work today, everyone--looked like everyone pushed really hard!
  3. Melissa B Says:
  4. Okay so I'm a little special and can't count 5-7-10 and the number of rounds....whatever it was I made it through SDHP, BJ, and 4 pushups on the next round. I'll work on my counting skills :)...GREAT JOB EVERYONE
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. 12 rounds and 2 SDHPs. headed home to the great town of O'Neill, I hope everyone has a great weekend and i'll see you next week!
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. I got through 10 rounds and only had 5 push-ups left to get to 11. I am getting better at push-ups, but can always use more work. Great job to everyone. It was tough. See everyone Wednesday! I am going to hang out by the pool in AZ this weekend!
  9. zj Says:
  10. 10 pushups shy of 14 rounds, 95lbs, 30" box and I loved the pace of this workout.
  11. kahrs Says:
  12. 12 rounds even, 88lbs, 24" box, the push ups were the only thing holding me back. They felt good till the last two rounds then I could feel them breaking down. Like Zach I liked the pace, very managable.
  13. Anonymous Says:
  14. 1 box jump and 10 pushups shy of 15 rounds. I was happy with that until I realized I was only doing 85# on the SDHP. Meant to do 95# but apparently I was too worried about counting 5-7-10 and keeping track of what round. Fun workout at a good pace.
  15. paul Says:
  16. Maybe it was the greasy hamburger, or maybe you're all just in way better shape than I am, but I you guys are all saying "good pace"....I was almost dead by the end of this WOD!

Thanks For Visiting!