RSS

Welcome Back!

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
It was good to see everyone's faces and Joe and I can't wait till everyone is back working out together. Today we saw Danielle (great to see her smile), Jimbo graced us with his presence, and Alison is no longer sick (thank goodness). Plus Courtney, Mel, Crystal, Tovar, Zach, Angela, Kylie, and Blas were also here as well. You guys are the best. Keep up the hard work.

WOD
Full Clean 3-3-3-3-3 reps

After a lengthy warm-up involving lots of skill transfer, attempt to reach the highest load you can safely manage with superior technique, and a full squat everytime, in 5 sets. Check this link out for CrossFit videos covering the Clean as well as this video put out by Catalyst Athletics, home of the Performance Menu journal

edit post

6 Responses to "Welcome Back!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Whoot Whoot! I love the Clean! However that's not why I'm writing this. Some of you may know that I'm a steady pack a day smoker. There is no place in my fitness goals for the smoking to fit though. I've been through a cessation class and have chosen Monday the 7th of January as my quit day. In order for me to be accountable for it I had to tell as many people as possible. You guys are my greatest motivation! I'm actually really embarrassed to be telling all of you, but that makes it all the better to keep me honest. I'll be going on the patch, but should be nicotine free in about 3 months. Oh what a day that will be!
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. hey, good for you! i'm sure everyone will be here to be supportive, yet hold you accountable! good luck!
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. Ricky and Crystal - It was such a pleasure meeting you and thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement on our posts and on your site. We are so excited about seeing you again and visiting your awesome facility and more importantly the awesome people! Thank you so much for taking the time to come out and visit us. We definately want to get together again soon. Take care!!! L, Tim and Angie
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. Can't wait to be back today, after 4 days in New Orleans I think any work out will hurt.
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. 99 lbs.
  11. paul Says:
  12. Hey, guys--miss you all. Today did 50-40-30-20-10 of pushups, lateral lunges, situps, and squats. didn't time myself, but tried not to rest at all. Felt pretty good, but I have a feeling you all will destroy me when i get back.

    Jimmy--that's awesome you're quitting!

Thanks For Visiting!