RSS

Reminder

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
Just a reminder to let you know that Joe and I will be in vegas over the weekend and obviously not teaching classes. We will be gone on Friday, Saturday, and Monday and will have Jeff take classes for us. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

WOD
Rest Day!

I know that you saw deadlift on here not but just a few hours ago but some of us have worked out for three straight and I think a day of rest is in order. We'll keep the deadlift for Wednesday and if you come in today we'll write one up just for you. Plus I believe the shoulders will be happy with an extra day off from being used again.

edit post

2 Responses to "Reminder"

  1. paul Says:
  2. Much needed instructions on the cleans. I definitely felt a little progress, but that is one complicated movement.

    Congrats to Nick on muscle-ups. Got one on, what, 4th attempt? And then proceeded to do about 8? What a beast!
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. Thanks Paul, I gotta say it is a great feeling. Couldn't have done it without your instruction. see ya tomorrow.

Thanks For Visiting!