RSS

Changes

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
I have been toying around with the blog just to keep things fresh and new. As a result I have had to play around with the html due to the fact that I lost a couple of things and had to replace them from the inside out if that makes any sense. Hopefully things are fairly back to normal. Hope you like the new blog and sorry for any inconvenience.

WOD
Deadlift 3-3-3-3-3-3-3 reps

Time to see where we stand with the deadlift. Gotta keep working on maintaining a neutral spine but we'll try and set some new pr's. Be sure and post your rep max for the day to the comments section for comparison down the road.

For those of you that came in yesterday (5:30 especially), sorry if I seemed a bit weirded out as I was kind of out of it for a while there. It would have been nice to have Joe there for second pair of eyes as I didn't feel that I got to everyone on their clean technique as much as I wanted to. Looking forward to seeing you tonight.

edit post

11 Responses to "Changes"

  1. paul Says:
  2. I got up to 302 today, and I got all three. I was definitely losing the arch a bit, right at the beginning, but they felt better than ever. Gotta loosen up those hamstrings, I guess.
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. Great job today guys!! I got up to 262, but it took 11 sets to get there. I don't know if that's cheating, but whatever. I felt really strong with the DLs, I can't wait til I feel that good about cleans!!
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. I got 174 tonight and it only took me 7 sets, Jimmy! Just kidding. Great job everyone!
  7. paul Says:
  8. That's probably harder, Jimmy--you had to be more fatigued after 10 sets than if you'd tried the same weight after 6 or 7.
  9. Courtney Says:
  10. 152 is 7 sets. Great job tonight guys!
  11. Anonymous Says:
  12. 198 in 6 sets. Everyone did a great job!! I'm kinda nervous to see what tomorrow's WOD is since the last 2 days have been kinda slow.
  13. Anonymous Says:
  14. 328 in 7 sets. New PR. My back didn't feel the greatest doing it though. Good job everyone.
  15. Anonymous Says:
  16. 262 on set 7. Got all three but it sure wasn't pretty. The lower back will be awfully sore tomorrow. Good work everyone.
  17. A Says:
  18. Yes, I am an idiot...don't know what reds equal. Are they 25 KG? Either way, Reds plus 10 lbs. I think it's 165# in 6 sets. I just know the reds are pretty...

    Holy cow, Crystal! Your DL weight was awesome!
  19. Anonymous Says:
  20. I made it to 292 in 7 sets hit all three reps, previous PR was 285 with a single rep. Looks like everyone did very well. I agree with Alison, Crystal that is awesome.
  21. Addi Says:
  22. 174 ... matched my single rep PR. It was good to be back.. and able to breathe through my nose again. I think tonight's WOD is going to kill me, but I'm excited to be back.

Thanks For Visiting!