RSS

Look at me!

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
Unbelievable Saturday is what it's being called. The professor got his first muscle-up and then his second. Congrats Paul!

WOD
With a continously running clock do 1 Air Squat and 1 Situp the first minute, 2 Air Squats and 2 Situps the second minute, 3 Squats and 3 situps the third, and so on until you cannot complete the required number of reps for both exercises in 60 seconds.

Post highest round completed to comments.

edit post

10 Responses to "Look at me!"

  1. Melissa B Says:
  2. Again Paul you're my hero!!!!!
  3. zj Says:
  4. Paul, when I grow up I want to be just like you-zj
  5. A Says:
  6. Paul, you just don't look like you're trying hard enough. Step it up, will ya?
  7. paul Says:
  8. HAHAHA! you guys kill me. Ricky--I'm loving both "look at me" and "unbelievable saturday"!
  9. paul Says:
  10. Killer Kahrs just came over and we did the WOD. I got to about the 20th situp of round 22. That speed-demon Kahrs blew threw most of round 23. Nasty.
  11. zj Says:
  12. 21 even
  13. Anonymous Says:
  14. I made it all the way through round 23 and should have started round 24 but let my mind take over and quit. This one was harder than it looked. As they usually are.
  15. A Says:
  16. This looks fun! I am saving it for Tuesday... See y'all tomorrow
  17. paul Says:
  18. Oh, sorry, Josh! I sold you short. I wasn't breathing very well when I made the memory.
  19. zj Says:
  20. Josh I did the exact same thing and gave in to my mind just two rounds earlier than you!

Thanks For Visiting!