RSS

I Can't Do What They Do!

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
There seem to be a lot of people who visit our site and immediately say, "There's no way I can do that." You gotta start somewhere and better than anyone else in town Joe and I can get you there.

WOD
AMRAP in 15 minutes
5 Deadlifts
7 Burpees
10 Tall Cleans

This workout is centered around the deadlift so the load should be high. Focus your attention to maintaining a neutral spine throughout each rep. Tall cleans will be loaded but are meant more for technique and of course try not to break up the burpees.

edit post

13 Responses to "I Can't Do What They Do!"

  1. Melissa B Says:
  2. I was on my 1st burpee of round 8 and sooo happy that time ran out :)...yellows and 5s for dead lift and the girls olympic bar for tall cleans

    CONGRATULATIONS PAUL on getting ring muscle ups!!!!!! you're my hero!!!!!
  3. paul Says:
  4. Thanks, Mel! I gotta admit, it was nice to have an audience.

    Looked like the 8am people ROCKED today. I got 5 rounds, with blues plus 5s on the deadlifts, and 10s on the cleans. My biceps are killing me for some reason. I think I'll eat about a dozen eggs now.
  5. A Says:
  6. Paul, you are the man!!! Way to go on the muscle ups. It was a thing of beauty to see! Literally brought a tear to my eye. :-)
    Finished 7 rounds. Yellow deadlifts (trying to make them prettier), and big-boy bar for tall cleans.
    Great job today, everyone!
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. Good job Paul, looked like you have been doing muscle ups for ever, it just flowed for you.
    Finished 7 rounds. Reds for deadlift, 10's on the bar for tall cleans. I really enjoyed this one, everything felt really good, even the burpees.
  9. paul Says:
  10. You guys are awesome. 7 rounds and up? Gangstas!

    btw, i really like your shirt today Alison. omg, where can i get one. l8r.
  11. Anonymous Says:
  12. That was a lot tougher than i thought it would be. I got thru 5 rounds and deadlifts on the 6th. I did Blues on deadlifts for the first 4 rounds and Yellows and 5's for round 5 and start of 6. Great job to everyone!!

    Way to go Paul on your muscle ups! You are a Rock Star!!!
  13. A Says:
  14. Paul, I'll let you borrow one of my halter tops. You'd blow through AT LEAST 25 muscle-ups with that! I'll pick a pretty color for you...
    :-)
  15. paul Says:
  16. HA! Yeah, it'll be just like a powerlifting shirt.
  17. zj Says:
  18. Nice work Paul! Made my day to see those muscle-ups.-zj
  19. Addi Says:
  20. Sorry I missed all the excitement! When I woke up and my arms wouldn't extend past 90 degrees (STILL sore from Wednesday), I knew it wasn't a good day for burpees.

    Congrats, Paul!
  21. paul Says:
  22. You guys are starting to embarass me!
  23. Anonymous Says:
  24. paul, wow, i must have missed quite the show! i'll be expecting the whole thing again tomorrow!
  25. Anonymous Says:
  26. 5 2/3 rounds

Thanks For Visiting!