RSS

A different way!

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
Adrian Teaches the Kipping Pullup, Part 1 - video [wmv] [mov]
Adrian Teaches the Kipping Pullup, Part 2 - video [wmv] [mov]

Posted above are videos of Adrian teaching kipping pullups as also posted on the main site. He uses a different way than Joe and I teach and may shed some light on how to improve your existing pullups or get you your first one. Videos may take a bit to load.

WOD

Rest Day!!!!!!!!

Much needed rest day. You guys rock and did very well with the running last night. Pushups were great as well. Hope this WOD helped you with determining how and when to break up pushups during a high volume workout.

edit post

11 Responses to "A different way!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. This is a workout I can handle today.
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. I might come in tonight and work on DU's and pullups- I can't do either.
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. i was thinking i could use some work on handstands and cartwheels, and maybe work on some muscle-ups. we'll see, though, because my arms are really hurting from yesterday!
  7. A Says:
  8. ooh! Cartwheels? That sounds like fun! I am in!
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. Now you guys are talking me into going in and working on things.
  11. paul Says:
  12. You guys are awesome for being so gung-ho! I am struggling with whether or not to come in, but I am really pretty sore. As much as I'd love to do some cartwheels...
  13. Anonymous Says:
  14. cartwheels do sound fun. I've never done them. Nor the rope climb, and I've been meaning to try it for a while. Maybe tonight.
  15. paul Says:
  16. So glad I came in--much needed snatch practice, and a really fun WOD. Being able to do fun stuff like that for 10 minutes nonstop is the reward for doing all the movements that suck, I guess. Nice work, everyone.
  17. A Says:
  18. Great job today everyone! I LOVED the workout, even though I didn't do the correct amount of slides. I was digging the sledgehammer...not as much as Dr. Paul, though... :-)
  19. Anonymous Says:
  20. Yea tonight was great, I think I am getting a better handle on the snatch. I kind of wish I would have done the WOD but really needed the rest. You guys did a great job though.
  21. Anonymous Says:
  22. Snatches are tough, but I was starting to get the hang of them at the end of class. I climbed the rope for the first time today. I only made it to the top once, but that's progress. I'll be sure to work on them more. The goal will be no legs.
    The WOD was great! Hitting that tire really lets you exercise some demons as well as your body. See you guys tomorrow...I hope.

Thanks For Visiting!