RSS

Congratulations

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
I want to commend everyone on a great night of deadlifts as everyone did really well. There are some of us that are having trouble with maintaining that neutral spine and need to work on it with moderate loads until we can master that spinal stability. Congrats to Paul, Josh, Jimmie, Nick, and all the girls as they set new pr's and looked, for the most part, great doing them.

WOD
"Dirty Thirty"
For time:
100 Air Squats
30 Box Jumps, 20 inches
30 Kettlebell swings, 1.5 pood/1 pood
30 Sit-ups
30 SDHP, 65 lbs./45lbs.
30 Burpees
30 Wall-ball shots, 20 lbs./15 lbs. at 10-foot target
800 meter run

Scale where necessary. If possible, scale the reps not the weight, but hopefully not by much.

edit post

24 Responses to "Congratulations"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Do we have to finish each exercise before moving to the next or do we get to split them up?
  3. A Says:
  4. Yeehaw! I love these!!! Not diggin the 800 at the end, but I know I need it!
  5. Ricky Frausto Says:
  6. Jimbo,
    Gotta finish all 100 before moving on, etc. Can't wait to see you guys do this one.
  7. paul Says:
  8. I don't know--this looks like it could get ugly! Kinda psyched for it, though.
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. Whoot Whoot!! I can't wait! See you guys tonight!!
  11. Anonymous Says:
  12. I am already nervous for this one. Can't wait!
  13. Unknown Says:
  14. allison, i'm like you, i love these. but i have to work again:( i'm going to try and do this one at school. good luck everyone and i'll let you know how it goes!
  15. Anonymous Says:
  16. wow! this was a great workout! 23:18, including transition time of going upstairs to the weightroom and back downstairs to the track. the last three moves were tough!! only had to modify the wall-balls, which i did with a 12 lb ball. see everyone tomorrow!
  17. Anonymous Says:
  18. this looks killer hard- and this is why i joined crossfit. unfortunately, i've got class tonite.
  19. Addi Says:
  20. This looks like my own personal version of hell. :) Can't wait to be done with it!
  21. paul Says:
  22. Nice work today, everyone--that was a tough one. I finished about 17:45, I think, give or take. Felt slightly pukish after, but feel great now.
  23. Anonymous Says:
  24. very very good workout. Well rounded full body workout. Finished in 8:20 but was shooting for under 8 minutes. Can't wait to do this one again someday. Thanks Joe and Ricky and have fun in Vegas.
  25. Courtney Says:
  26. Finished right at 25:00, did all of the reps but I had to scale some of the weights and exercises. I think a couple days off are in order for me to rest my aching body. Nice job tonight guys!
  27. paul Says:
  28. Zach--8:20? That is INSANE!! Nicely done.
  29. A Says:
  30. Finished 15:45ish...something like that. Man that was a good workout. I love those! Box jumps caught me off guard a bit after a million, no wait, 100 squats. Great effort to everyone tonight! Being around such intensity pushes me to try harder. Safe and happy travels to those out-of-town. :-)
  31. A Says:
  32. Um, yeah. 8:20? Ridiculous! Good job!!!
  33. zj Says:
  34. I saw Pukie a couple of burpees ahead of me and slowed down to keep from meeting her/him in my good gym clothes. 19:57? And thanks for the warning on box jump one, Crystal. You saved me a wreck!
  35. Anonymous Says:
  36. Loved this workout! finished in 22:10 I still have a big mental block about needing to break up the sets. I know I could have gone faster. Next time for sure. Great job today everyone.
  37. Anonymous Says:
  38. oops. meant 18:20 but im sure everyone knew that.
  39. Anonymous Says:
  40. oops. meant 18:20 but im sure everyone knew that.
  41. paul Says:
  42. i was wondering. i knew you were bad-ass, but 8:20 is like joe or ricky time. not for us mortals.
  43. Addi Says:
  44. 8:20 is bordering on ninja time.

    I came in at 22:20 or 22:30 or somewhere in there. High reps of squats always waste me fast, although I was doing okay until about 50, which is better than usual. Took the reps down to 20 for everything else, or I would have been there all night.
  45. A Says:
  46. Zach, I was ready to call you a full-fledged ninja! With a time like 8:20, that would mean that Ricky probably completed it in 3 minutes flat. lol. 18:20 is still awesome! :-)
  47. Anonymous Says:
  48. great workout, finished in 14:46.

Thanks For Visiting!