RSS

It could never happen here.......

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
The unthinkable happened in our town and what a sad situation it is. My prayers go out to this person, his family, and all those that have been hurt in any way, shape, or form. Be happy for what you have but try to avoid selfishness as it never leads to anything good.

I am really glad that I know all of you guys as you make life easier. I love to see your struggles and successes as I know you are improving as humans, both mentally and physically. In an otherwise unhappy day, you guys and your willingness to look at adversity in the face and smile, because you know you have prepared, made the rest of the day a little bit brighter. Congratulations on your squat weights and keep up the good work.

WOD
Rest, Pray, and keep in your thoughts those that were affected today as well as those that are affected by these kinds of things everyday.

edit post

0 Responses to "It could never happen here......."

Thanks For Visiting!