RSS

Great Squat, wait.. who is that in the background?

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
Courtney displaying very good technique in the squat. Bar is placed low, elbows are high and tight, the shoulder blades are pinched together, back arched, and the hips are way back. Great job Court on the 155 you got up.

I hope you guys had a good day off because it's time to have a little fun now.......

WOD
3 rounds for time
50 Double Unders
40 Box Jumps (20 inch)
30 Wall Balls (20#/15#)
20 Pullups
10 Overhead Squats (95#/65#)

Scale where necessary! Let's see who all can finish this workout in less than 25 minutes. It's a challenge.

edit post

2 Responses to "Great Squat, wait.. who is that in the background?"

  1. A Says:
  2. Yeah. I am still shaking... This was a really good one. Showed a LOT of my weakness. See you tomorrow, if I can walk.
  3. paul Says:
  4. Yeah, that was painful...but awesome. I definitely have to work on overhead squats more. Nice work, people.

Thanks For Visiting!