RSS

Max Effort

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Back Squat 5-4-3-2-2-1-1-1-1 reps

We are going to use this opportunity to see where everyone is at with squatting strength and what things we need to improve in order to get better at this lift. It isn't always a lack of strength (although this is the most obvious reason) for a weak squat but may be caused by weak mid-line stabilization or improper squatting technique (heels coming up, excessive forward torso lean) that keeps the force you apply with your feet into the ground from fully reaching the bar (successful heavy attempt).

Be ready to squat heavy and correctly. New pr's for everyone.

edit post

4 Responses to "Max Effort"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Max- 160

    Great job everyone!!
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. Hey guys! I know I've been away, but I can't wait to get back to the workouts. I found a place down here in TX, CrossFit Rockwall. I had my first workout with them today (after about 2 weeks of nothing). I did 3 rounds of 500m rows, wallball 35/25/15 then KB swings 35/25/15. I finished in just over 20 mins. Not great, but I'm just glad to be crossfiting again. see you all in a few weeks!!
  5. Courtney Says:
  6. Max - 150
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. Max 250

Thanks For Visiting!