RSS

Professor Air

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
Paul Audi, a professor here at the University of Nebraska-Omaha, in the process of pulling himself underneath some dumbbells during last week's WOD consisting of DB Power Clean-Burpees and Broomstick Overhead Squats.

WOD
Rest Day. Please do come in if it isn't a rest day for you. We always look forward to seeing you guys inspire.

Just a reminder! No class on Thanksgiving as well as the day after. Enjoy the holiday and we hope to see you on Saturday at our regularly scheduled times. In case you are wondering, I will post workouts on Thanksgiving and the day after for those of you that eat too much.

edit post

1 Response to "Professor Air"

  1. paul Says:
  2. Finally, my pic on the website! I'm leaving town today for Thanksgiving. Hope everyone has a great holiday--I'll think of you all when I'm doing burpees in my parents' basement. See you in a week.

Thanks For Visiting!