RSS

Tuesday

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD

"Twenty Fives of Pain"

x25 Squat to Press
x25 Med Ball Slams

Run 200 meters

x25 Wall Ball
x25 Knees to Elbows

Run 200 meters

x25 Hang Snatch
x25 Box Jumps

Run 200 meters

x25 Push Press
x25 Sledgehammer Swings

Run 200 meters

(Weight used for barbell lifts should range between 45 and 95lbs. and height used for box jumps should range between 18 and 30 inches)

NO CLASSES FROM MAY 2ND TO MAY 6TH

Joe and I will be out of town the rest of the week, so no classes will be held until Monday, May 7th. I will still post WOD's in case you have access to another workout facility. Have a good time off and try and recover as much as possible.

edit post

1 Response to "Tuesday"

  1. Greg MO Says:
  2. WOW!!!....This was a ruff 1!!!!... Especially for me because I am new to crossfit. I clocked in at 16 minutes to finish this one.

Thanks For Visiting!