RSS

Sunday 080803

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:

WOD

Choose any activity, whether running, lifting, rowing, jumping, etc. and utilize the Tabata protocol. Twenty seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest for a total of 8 rounds. Record your lowest round.

Post your activity and lowest round, shortest distance to comments.























Intensity!

edit post

4 Responses to "Sunday 080803"

  1. Ricky Frausto Says:
  2. I will be up at the new building at 2 P.M. cleaning and what not. Everyone is welcome to stop by.

    Ricky
  3. paul Says:
  4. I was going to do tabata DUs, but i ended up doing a few strict shoulder presses, some OH squats, some OH lunges, and some strict pullups.
  5. Jen Says:
  6. First let me thank everyone for all the love. This has been an awesome experience, and all of your support has made it even better.

    Second, after 2 days of eating crappy hospital food, I really needed a workout. Today, Zack J and I did Tabata run on the treadmill. I did 9 mph at 12% grade. Very hard, but feels good to be back at it.
  7. Donohoe Says:
  8. I did the deadlift and run workout from early this week. I was at 24hour here in Omaha,it is always funny the looks you get when doing crossfit there.Hope everyone had a great weekend see all soon.
    Donohoe

Thanks For Visiting!