RSS

Saturday 080614

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:

WOD

Rest Day!



















Can you guess who this person is? If you can guess correctly who this person is, you get a free round off. For example, if a workout calls for 5 rounds and you have a free round off you may use it to allow yourself the opportunity to do only 4 rounds. You get only one guess and of course if this is you, you are not allowed a guess.

edit post

12 Responses to "Saturday 080614"

  1. Melissa B Says:
  2. I think this is Steve....So tonight (Sat.) I am hosting game night at my apartment. Apples to Apples, Jenga, Scattegories, etc... the classics :) I"m thinking 6ish. I live at 909 N. 48th Ave. Apt. 1 Omaha, NE 68132...in Dundee. Parking will be a pain but totally worth it :) Bring a game if you have a favorite. Kids, sig. others, cool friends are all welcome. How can you pass up a chance to see where the Kylie and Melissa magic comes from? Afterwards we are heading over to the Max to watch the drag show. 402-960-3550 with ?s
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. what!?!?!? mel, you're holding a party at our place without me!!!! i'll be expected an even bigger one awaiting my return...
  7. kahrs Says:
  8. I say Steve also. Kylie of course we will have a bigger party for you, this is just the warm up. And if this one has a drag show just imagine what your party will be like.
  9. Melissa B Says:
  10. Feel free to bring food or alcohol. I will have some food and soda (or pop) but BYOB. Hope to see you all later. So there are only 3 visitor parking spots (that will be taken by tenants b/c we are jerks) so please park on the street. I will leave the door open then go down the stairs and look for apt 1. If the door isn't open, I"ll buzz ya in
  11. Anonymous Says:
  12. wow, so i just finished yesterday's workout, and it was brutal! the first round took me 4:59, the second took 6:08, once i didn't get the third squat-clean & had to put it down. i loved this! it was the perfect combination of speed, power, and mental strength, everything that cross-fit stands for. i bet it was quite the sight to see a whole group finish this!
  13. Anonymous Says:
  14. oh yah, but i only used 80#, not 84#
  15. paul Says:
  16. i should've done something today, but i haven't been feeling it lately so i took a rest day. i'm going to rest tomorrow too, which means i will be going crazy by monday. hoping to make it to game night.
  17. Addi Says:
  18. Paul, I heard a dirty little rumor that Josh might be bringing Smoke Pit... I'm just saying... You would probably be pretty lame if you didn't show up.
  19. Anonymous Says:
  20. Can't wait for tonight! And I want to say congratulations to Danielle and John Baker!!
  21. Anonymous Says:
  22. I guess the feet belong to Steve
  23. zj Says:
  24. I can't afford a round off- z

Thanks For Visiting!