RSS

Thursday 120830

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day

Emphasis: handstand walks


New @WomenofCFO tanks. Strength is Beauty. Also comes in purple, red, and blue.

edit post

5 Responses to "Thursday 120830"

  1. paul Says:
  2. I'm taking a little break from crossfit, which I really hate to do. But I think I'll feel stronger and healthier if I do. After a little rest, I will probably do some heavy lifting and some endurance work, but still lay off the shoulder for a week or two.

    If you see my in the gym doing pullups or ring dips, feel free to smack me!
  3. Addi Says:
  4. If you want to work on handstand walks today, but aren't sure how to approach it, here's a great start. http://gymnasticswod.com/progressions?field_tags_tid%5B%5D=23&sort_by=title&sort_order=ASC&items_per_page=10

    *Note: Draw lines on the floor at your own risk. GDawg is scrappy.
  5. Jess @ Blonde Ponytail Says:
  6. I WANT this tank!!! Love the message!
  7. Rooks Says:
  8. Did a sucky workout today!
    1200 run
    C&J x 10 @120
    800 run
    C&J x 15 @ 110
    400 run
    C&J x 20 @ 88
    200 run
    C&J x 25 @ 64
    Completed it around 26:40 or so Fun Tines!
  9. Gdawg Says:
  10. hahaha! I'll let the chalk lines slide this time...

    great info addi, thanks!

Thanks For Visiting!