RSS

Saturday 120331

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD
Four rounds for time of:
30 Sit ups
Walking Lunges, 30 steps

Post time to comments/Logwod.


(photo by Chris Baldwin)

My boy Josh Zimmering is in Waco this weekend partaking in the Tough Mudder. The furthest distance event he's ever competed in is a 5K and now he has THIS in front of him.... Maybe TeamCFO should hit one of these before the games?

Good luck Josh. We'll be rooting for ya.

edit post

3 Responses to "Saturday 120331"

  1. Shelley Says:
  2. Worked clean and jerk:

    Finished at 163#; didn't try more; missed my first jerk at 163 but second one felt really good (easier than 153#) because I actually got aggressive with it

    Cleans felt really good through 153#, at 163# I felt like I was losing technique a bit. (feet went a bit wide which tells me I need to drop under the bar just a little bit more) I also did 1 hang clean about 30 seconds before each clean and jerk (up to and including reps at 153#)

    Thanks for tips Ricky and for feedback from others too.
  3. paul Says:
  4. Hit some weaknesses today. Worked up to a 152# press, then did 5 rds on a 2 min clock of 142x2.

    Then 10 rds
    2 full snatches (132)
    10 GH situps
    10 hip extensions
    21:50.

    Tough, but figured I should work on a moderately heavy (for me) snatch in a metcon--to make sure I can get reps when I'm tired.
  5. pmohs Says:
  6. we need to crop this picture to get the shot of dustin fondling himself off of here......

Thanks For Visiting!