RSS

Saturday 120317

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD

Reebok/CrossFit Games Open Workout 12.4

Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 12 minutes of:
150 Wall Balls
90 Double Unders
30 Muscle-ups

Post total reps completed to comments/Logwod.


So we have our teams but we'll take more. If you wake up Sunday morning and decide you want to have a pint with us, we'll be hanging out at the gym doing some burpees at 1pm (no 12.4 make ups during this time, please).

The workout is.......


In teams of 4, complete the following for time:
200 Air Squats
400 Burpees
200 Air Squats

The first person completes 50 squats followed by the second person, third, etc.

After the squats are completed, the first person is then asked to chug one beer (1/2 a beer for ladies), a 1oz. shot inside 8oz. of favorite beverage (1/2oz. shot in 4oz), or 8 oz. of milk (4oz. for ladies) before then doing 25 burpees. This continues until all members have completed 100 burpees and have drank 4 beers (2 for ladies), 4oz. of liquor inside 32oz. of beverage (2oz. within 16oz.), or 32oz. milk (16oz. for ladies).

After all that, the last round of 50 air squats, per member, commences. First team to finish wins!

If you want in, show up. If you want to hang out, watch, and have a beer, show up. Either way, it's gonna be a doozy.

edit post

4 Responses to "Saturday 120317"

  1. paul Says:
  2. Great work, everybody! I am loving these Saturdays!

    This went way better than I was expecting. unofficially, 14 MU, but I'm calling it 12 due to deficiencies in form.

    Thanks for counting for me, Frank!
  3. paul Says:
  4. I also had the opportunity to judge for Courtney and Shane. Nice work, guys!! Courtney was harder on herself than I was. She took away one of her own reps. And Shane clearly pushed himself much harder than he wanted to.
  5. BC Says:
  6. 240 reps total (150 wall balls + 90 DU's). This was my goal so I have no complaints. Tomorrow when I'll be afraid to sit on the toilet to poop I will be bitching up a storm, but for now I'm good. Thanks for the counting and strategic assistance Shelley!
  7. john Says:
  8. Dear 12.4 - I'm really not liking you right now. Ever since you visited me this morning - I've been miserable...especially going up and down stairs [my thighs are KILLING me!!!!]. Tell your pal....Mr. Wall Balls that he has made my 'Top 10' hate X-fit hate list. Oh - don't fret - Mr. Double Under won little reprise today as well.

    Anyway - 197 reps. I feel I left some of the table which upsets me - I could have gone over 200....but the 'feel sorry for myself' was to great to overcome. Need to work on that.

    Thanks Cory for counting and motivating. I counted for some great Crossfitters today - great Job Eric, John, Andrew, and Mack!!!

Thanks For Visiting!