RSS

Saturday 120225

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD
Reebok/CrossFit Games Open 12.1

As many reps as possible in 7 minutes of:
Burpees

Must touch an object, with both hands, that is no less than 6 inches above reach.

Post reps to comments/Logwod.


The strength group conditions with stones.

edit post

4 Responses to "Saturday 120225"

  1. paul Says:
  2. 110 reps. Came in hoping for 100, so I'm very happy. Thanks for counting for me, Amanda! I owe you at least 10 reps!

    It was really awesome to do this with so many people in the gym. Lots of energy. I'm excited about the next 5! (I say that now.)
  3. Addi Says:
  4. 105
    I was just hoping to come close to 100. I'm really happy with my score - stuck to my plan and kept my breathing (thanks, Shelley!) and body position in check throughout. I don't think I could have squeezed another rep out of those 7 minutes, and that's all I can ask for.

    I agree with Paul - I love doing these with a big group. The energy makes it impossible to not give your best. We've got a special thing going at CFO. Great job, everyone! Can't wait to see what's in store next week!

    And a special shout out to my coworkers Jon and Trav for throwing down with us. Both broke triple digits. They train on their own at Optimum, and I don't think Trav had crossfitted regularly until Jon roped him into this mess (I might be wrong on that point - first time for everything). Make sure to say hi to them next week!
  5. Shelley Says:
  6. 94 reps; goal was 100. I NEVER want to do this workout again!

    Megan Mac and I did a version of mainsite that Jon Day and Pat Mohs did: (theirs involved muscle ups instead of rope climbs)

    25 GHD situps
    1 rope climb
    20 GHD situps
    2 rope climbs
    15 GHD situps
    3 rope climbs
    10 GHD situps
    4 HSPU's (it was supposed to be 4 rope climbs, but I wore shorts and short socks and was starting to rub raw on leg from rope climbs so I switched it out).

    10:59

    Great job to Megan Mac at 99 reps (11 rep improvement)

    Thanks for help on T2B too. The next step is getting more in a row with that technique. I couldn't hold it for more than 3 reps in a row.
  7. Stacie Says:
  8. 12.1 - 113 burpees (Sunday)

Thanks For Visiting!