RSS

Saturday 120128

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD
Max Distance in 2.5 Minutes of:
KB Farmer's Walk, 2/1.5 in each hand

Rest 1:15 minute

Three rounds for time of: (2.5 minute cut-off)
10 Dead-lift, 225#/155#
10 Bar Facing Burpees

Rest 1:15 minute

Max Reps in 2.5 minutes of:
Pull ups
Step ups, 24 inch box

For pull up/step up couplet, maximize reps as you see fit. Do all pull ups, no pull ups, or any combination of both movements.

Post total distance, total time, and total reps to comments/Logwod.


edit post

7 Responses to "Saturday 120128"

  1. svioli Says:
  2. Has anyone ever visited a CF in Scottsdale? I'm headed there in a couple of weeks and it looks like there are quite a few to choose from - I'm looking for recommendations! thanks.
  3. paul Says:
  4. This was fun--way tougher than I expected.
    600' with 2pd KBs (5 trips around).
    2 rds and 5 DL of part 2
    54 reps on part 3 (about equal parts PU and step ups)

    Nice work, 9:30!
  5. BigD Says:
  6. Paul,
    Gonna try doing this one on my own later today. Was there a time cutoff for the DL/bar facing burpees?
  7. BigD Says:
  8. Oh, nevermind. Just looked at logwod and got my answer. Should be a fun one! :)
  9. Unknown Says:
  10. Dave,

    Check out the updated workout. I changed it on the fly yesterday to make it a little more fun.
  11. BigD Says:
  12. You da man, Ricky!
  13. BigD Says:
  14. 240m for farmer walk
    2rnds + 6 DLs
    50 reps on the couplet. Rough, but fun one!
    Note to self: old retired folks don't like when I blare Eminem during my WOD

Thanks For Visiting!