RSS

Saturday 111210

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Skill/Strength

Pause Bench Press 3-3-3-3-3 reps

Work up in weight each set for 5 sets. This pause is a hard two count where the bar completely rests on the chest (no hovering). Focus on speed off the chest. Three minute clock.

Conditioning

For time:
Row 750 meters

Post time to comments/Logwod.


Runner's Shoulders

edit post

3 Responses to "Saturday 111210"

  1. Steve Says:
  2. Pause at the bottom makes a huge difference compared with my normal 'bounce' off the chest. Made it to 213, failed completely on all three reps at 220.
  3. paul Says:
  4. Glad to know I wasn't the only one struggling, Steve!

    With some excellent spotting work from Dane, I got up to 203 (needed help on the 3rd) on the 3rd set, but went back to 198 for the last 2 (and I think i still needed some help on those).

    2:34 for the 750m row. I did this in socked feet (having forgotten my gym bag) and my quads were killing me. Between those two factors, this was not my best effort. Got me puffing, though!
  5. Jeremy Says:
  6. 250# weight felt pretty good.
    Not sure on the row ended up doing 1500m and worked on improving my form.

Thanks For Visiting!