RSS

Tuesday 111220

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
AMRAP in 20 minutes of:
15 Chest 2 Bar Pull ups
20 Wall Balls, 20#/14#
25 Ab mat Sit ups

Post reps completed to comments/Logwod.



Mike Rock gets in some mobility work prior to the workout. It's a must if you want at least a chance.

edit post

6 Responses to "Tuesday 111220"

  1. BigD Says:
  2. 5 rounds + 7 C2Bs. Went RX'd.
    Tried to keep pace with Sue, but she left me in the dust.
    Nice work 5AMers!
  3. Shelley Says:
  4. Made up a little workout of running/GHD situps

    400 meters/15 GHD situps
    800 meters/15 GHD situps
    400 meters/15 GHD situps

    10:40.

    Rowed 500 to test wrist and it's feeling better; I even did one pushup. I'm going to take it easy with it a couple more days which is hard to do!
  5. svioli Says:
  6. Big D - and I wasn't even feeling it this morning! 10 kipping pull ups, 20 Wall balls and 25 sit ups. I'm just glad this one is over..... 6 rounds and 5 pull ups.
  7. Crystal Says:
  8. 5rnds + 1 C2B.

    scaled to 10 c2b, 15 Wall Balls, kept sit ups at 25. this one felt like it went on forever!! C2B went well today.

    nice job 9am! we had a huge class today.
  9. paul Says:
  10. You're being so smart, Shelley! I'm glad your wrist seems to be healing quickly!

    Tough one, but still a lot easier than yesterday's. 6 rds and 7 PU rx'ed. C2B were hard today.
  11. Jeremy Says:
  12. My back is still a wreck so thanks to Joe and Ricky they came up with an alternative for me today.

    5 strict pullups
    20 air squats
    30 second planks
    Got in about 12 rounds

    On a positive note both Amanda and Joe said today was some of my best squats yet.

Thanks For Visiting!