RSS

Wednesday 111005

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Team Workout (Inspired by Santa Cruz Central)
Two Teams
Round 1:
AMRAP in 2.5 minutes of:
Team A - Burpees
Team B - Rope Climbs (chin above rafter and NO jumping off rope)

AMRAP in 2.5 minutes of:
Team A - Rope Climbs
Team B - Burpees
REPEAT

ALL JOG 200 METERS

Round 2:
AMRAP in 2.5 minutes of:
Team A - Double Unders
Team B - Wall Balls, 20#/14#

AMRAP in 2.5 minutes of:
Team A - Wall Ball, 20#/14#
Team B - Double Unders
REPEAT

Split the class into two teams, Team A and Team B. Only one half of each team can be working at one time but all team members can participate within each AMRAP. You will also repeat each round for a total workout time of 20 minutes not including the 200 meter jog in between rounds.

Team score is total reps from round 1 + round 2.

Post score to comments/Logwod.


Rope Climbing Prerequisites

edit post

11 Responses to "Wednesday 111005"

  1. paul Says:
  2. This is pretty cool. Too bad I'm resting today!
  3. Jeremy Says:
  4. This was my first workout. It was great meeting new people and I learned I need serious work on my Double Unders. All in all I survived so that was a plus.
  5. Unknown Says:
  6. Awesome job Jeremy. Congrats on your first class.

    Looks like a lot of people are afraid of rope climbs (or the burns from not knowing how to do it correctly) from the looks of how many are cancelling their class times. That's too bad. This really is a fun and hard team workout.

    Hope you'll reconsider.
  7. GregP Says:
  8. Welcome to 6am Jeremy. Nice working with you this morning.

    This WOD was not all that bad. Teams / partners - I had fun.

    Great Job 6am, we had 17 Ithink in class
  9. BigD Says:
  10. Man, I hope some of you folks want to do this on Thursday at 6:30pm class! Been out a few days, but want to tackle some rope climbs. Who's with me?!
  11. Steve Says:
  12. Teamed up with Ang, Christina, Regina, Ross and Shane for a total of 1359. I probably could have knocked out a few more double-unders myself.
  13. JennG Says:
  14. LOVE team workouts! Wish we had them more often. Always pushes me to be better and no one ever makes you feel like you are letting the team down if there are skills you haven't mastered yet.

    Have no idea what our score was but got a great workout and had fun doing it. Yea, Team A!

    Lots of good work at 6:30 by both teams!
  15. Danny Says:
  16. Hey Steve, are you doing the beer and bagel run?
  17. Anonymous Says:
  18. Danny - Steve isn't. He is out of town but Joe Leggett, Laura F. and I are doing it. You should join. That's my plug. The end.
  19. Danny Says:
  20. I'm in, signed up yesterday!
  21. Kristina Nash Says:
  22. Fun workout. I need some serious work on the rope climbs, good thing Ross had my back:) I can't seem to get a good grip with my feet.

    I probably should have/could have pushed it a little harder on the wall balls.

    Thanks for a great workout Ross, Steve, Shane, Regina, and Angie!

Thanks For Visiting!