RSS

Saturday 110924

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
For time:
500 meter row
20 Burpees
Run 200 meters
50#/35# DB Walking Lunges, 30 steps
50 Sit ups
50 Air Squats
Run 200 meters
30 Push ups
100 Lateral Bar Hops

Post time to comments/Logwod.


Newly minted crossfitter Mike Jung in front doing some SDLHPs. It's been a pleasure meeting you Mike and having you a part of the gym.

edit post

7 Responses to "Saturday 110924"

  1. Steve Says:
  2. The heavy walking lunges and lateral bar hops slowed this one to a crawl. Was at 14:30 when I started bar hops, took me 4:30 minutes to finish them. 19:10 overall.
  3. Addi Says:
  4. Did yesterday's squat snatch/T2B/box jump workout. Just as much fun as I was expecting.

    9:00

    Scaled to 99#, because I haven't snatched in a LONG time, and I've been losing muscle and strength like nobody's business lately. I just need to quit getting hurt/sick long enough to get in more than a week in a row of actual training, or Houston is going to be ROUGH. Also, considering starting a JOSBAD diet... as in Jar of SunButter a Day. I can think of worse ways to get swolled.
  5. paul Says:
  6. I did...wait for it...heavy DL today. 5 singles: 374-418-440-440-440. 440 is right around 95% of my 1RM. Those felt HEAVY. I think I kept my lumbar curve, but that bar was moving slowly, let me tell you.

    Then I did 20 1.5pd swings, rested a bit and talked to Ben, then did 30 2pd swings. Oddly enough, the hardest part was talking to Ben.
  7. lynn Says:
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.
  9. lynn Says:
  10. A big DNF today. I don't feel too bad as I went Rx'd on Dbells and regular push ups (no knees). Although the last one may have been a little pathetic. Only had 20bar hops left. Maybe next time.
  11. Anonymous Says:
  12. Im really bummed I couldn't do this. Looks awesome.
  13. JonD Says:
  14. 12:41, lunges rough, rest times trying to cut them down. One more week and going to strength.

Thanks For Visiting!