RSS

Thursday 110310

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day

Jason "The Hitman" Brilz

edit post

10 Responses to "Thursday 110310"

  1. Allison H :) Says:
  2. Jake Hinkle snatch 176#
    "F*** YA!"
  3. Allison H :) Says:
  4. woops - here's the link :)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A_7tensIJA
  5. Allison H :) Says:
  6. What can I say? I've always loathed this movement, but lately its been something I look forward to.

    @ noon Jeremy K and I were teamed up and refused to leave until we hit our individual goals. He hit 196 with ease and I failed a couple more times @ 176. Jon and Amanda were giving me tips and Pete offered to record it to point out any faults.

    Boiling with frustration, I grabbed the bar and had a "f*ck it" moment.

    Thanks for the encouragement noon folk.
  7. paul Says:
  8. Attaboy, Jake!!
  9. JonD Says:
  10. Clothes are in people come in and get them! Hey Joe we have your pants!
  11. Allison H :) Says:
  12. my boy shorts are swingin past my knees! lol! so much for ordering a small - i look gangsta!
  13. ZachR Says:
  14. 5K Row in 19:23
  15. Erica Says:
  16. YAY Clothes!!!!!! I'm so sick of surgery...I miss crossfit! I will be in tomorrow for sure! Just went for a run today instead :)
  17. paul Says:
  18. i just signed up at the games site. i also just canceled my 6am reservation for tomorrow (again). i don't know why i keep getting sick, but it is starting to piss me off. today is the first day in at least three years that i haven't eaten a single egg, or any chicken product for that matter.
  19. Kelli Says:
  20. Deadlifting Thursdays....I worked up to 1 heavy set of 5, 220# Felt easy.

Thanks For Visiting!