RSS

Saturday 110326

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
For time:
1000 Single Unders

Single unders may only be attempted starting with the first minute and then every other minute after that. During the even numbered minutes, you must try to attain as many push ups as possible until all single unders have been completed.

Your score is fastest time. (Bonus: Who can get the most amount of push ups in the least amount of time.)

Post score and number of push ups to comments.

Zach Ries and Justin Andresen

edit post

12 Responses to "Saturday 110326"

  1. ZachR Says:
  2. 1000 single unders in 10:36
    86 pushups
  3. Steve Says:
  4. 946 SUs
    132 pushups
    Jump rope tangled up in one of the rounds...

    Congrats to all who attempted the sectional WOD a second time.
  5. paul Says:
  6. I re-did the games WOD today. 5 rds and 6 DU, which is 24 DU and 9 snatches worse than last week. Ugh. Also got a nice tear on my left pinky.

    Thanks for counting for me and motivating me, Justin! I probably would've quit otherwise. I did feel good to make myself keep going--it actually felt much harder this time around and I definitely go something out of doing it, and learned a lot. Still, pretty frustrating.

    Stoked for a rest day tomorrow!
  7. Unknown Says:
  8. 2nd try at the games wod... I'm ready to be done with DU's and Snatches already...
    1st - 7 + 30 + 5
    This Time - 7 + 30 + 11

    Thanks to Jon for doing the WOD with me and congrats on breaking the 300 rep mark on it and everyone else for cheering us on... It's so much better than my normal workout by myself...
  9. JennG Says:
  10. 1000 single unders in 14:43
    77 pushups

    1st round of pu on toes..rest on knees
  11. paul Says:
  12. Nice work, Justin!
  13. hannah eileen Says:
  14. 16:38, 62 pushups

    this sucked more than I thought it would. I'm really slow at SU. dang.
  15. Pastor Justin Says:
  16. 1000 DU's in 10:45

    Great job Paul! After yesterday's wod I can't believe you had the gas in the tank to do the games wod again!

    Your the man!
  17. paul Says:
  18. You're too kind, Justin!
  19. Jess Says:
  20. I spent all weekend in Lincoln at CE hours for my chiropractic license. I shared this info with Ricky earlier but also wanted to pass it along to you all as well. Dr. James Chestnut, D.C. was our guest speaker and the information he shared reinforced our paleo and active lifestyle. If you get a chance please watch his video. Great information.

    http://www.thewellnesspractice.com/flash/emtwellnessparadigmpromo.html

    JChrist
  21. Jess Says:
  22. www.thewellnesspractice.com/flash/
    emtwellnessparadigmpromo.html


    Sorry, it only posted half the link.
  23. Unknown Says:
  24. Lots of mobility work and weakness/general strength work

    20 No False Grip Muscle Ups... Not frantic pace... 10 mins... Bunch of misses still

    Strict UNDERHAND Pull Up Ladder 1-10 with 20 secs hollow rocks and 30 sec holds between rounds... All unbroken

Thanks For Visiting!