RSS

Saturday 101218

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
9AM
3 rounds for time of:
10 Broad Jumps, at least 6 feet
15 Kettle Bell Swings, 2/1.5 pood
20 Push ups

10AM (Open Gym)
We will also be holding a mock competition at 10am for anyone that is interested. This competition will consist of two different workouts spread apart by about 15-20 minutes. If you want to participate, show up. We'd love to have you. If not, it's still open gym at 10.

Post results from your workout to comments.













Change of Command for LtCol Riordan, Hawaii.

Great pic. What do you think?

edit post

4 Responses to "Saturday 101218"

  1. paul Says:
  2. I wish I could come in for the mock competition, but I'm starting my holiday travels. I'll be sure to get in some solid workouts while I'm gone so that I don't have a heart attack when I come back.
  3. Addi Says:
  4. Loved the competition workouts today - lots of fun.

    DL/DU = 5:46
    PU/PU/SUS = 8:41
  5. Unknown Says:
  6. Good day... I think :0

    Power Snatch - 5RM -
    - Hang I've done 155
    - Full I've hit 175
    so hoping for something between the two
    110, 140, 160, 165X4, Full Caught last rep... Damn

    Snatch Grip DL - Moderate Weight, which is warm up weight for probably every other Crossfitter.. haha
    198, 218, 229 - 3X3
    SS w/
    Super strict Inverted Row (No excessive low back arch and hold top position for a few seconds)
    3X12

    50 Strict Ring Dips - Max Reps Each attempt I had... Best number is a row is only 8...
    13, 9, 8, 8, 6, 6.... Felt pretty solid considering I did 100 push ups and swings yesterday.. Want to get 20 by January

    Metcon (Long Duration/High Volume RDS)
    1000m Row
    50 Box Pistol Squats (Alternating)
    2 ROUNDS
    ** 12:03 **
    - Need to still learn to "change gears" on my rowing and running... Thought I was pulling harder but kept 3:30 pace on both 1000m Rows
  7. Stacie Says:
  8. It’s that time of year again for those of you looking for something to do on New Years...

    Double D's 3rd Annual New Year’s Eve Bash being held @ Dante’s on 168th and Center in the Shops at Legacy Plaza

    FREE FOOD, BEER & CHAMPAIGNE – 9:30 PM – 2:00 AM

    $40 tickets - Live DJ - Dress to Impress and be ready to dance your ass off!

    Call, text or message myself or Dustin if you want in.

    Our friends throw this party and the last 2 years CFO has had a wonderful showing. It's always been an awesome time so grab your friends and don't miss out!!

Thanks For Visiting!