RSS

Saturday 100710

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
CFO Affiliate Throwdown

We will have the gym open at 8am for anyone that needs to get there, set up, and/or start working on the warm-up. We will also allow anyone that is not competing to come and get a workout in from 8:30am to 9:30am but nothing later than than this.

We are, without notice, having the front offices overhauled and so with this we have a lot of our stuff from the front, out in the gym close to the offices. We will not need this area to workout but just wanted to let everyone know so that they don't freak out like I am.

Remember that parking will only be in the lot to the left of the building. Please do not park in either of our front or back parking lots, unless you are Amanda, Jon, Ricky, or Greg Petersen.

The workouts will be thoroughly explained to everyone that want to hear them at 9:45am. Otherwise you are for the most part on your own in finding out what the standards are.

Feel free to bring coolers, lawn chairs, etc. to set up shop. It will be a fun time and we hope that you have a very enjoyable experience, both those that are competing and those that are spectating.

Good luck and have fun.










All Over the Map 9: Breck Berry and Stacie Tovar [wmv][mov]



edit post

7 Responses to "Saturday 100710"

  1. Gdawg Says:
  2. Good luck today everyone and I'm SUPER pumped about October competition!!!! I want in on the strength class too but 330 doesn't work for me unfortunately. :-(
  3. BC Says:
  4. That was quite the throwdown! I finished 5th overall in the novice division and I'm pretty damn pleased with that (I'm especially proud for winning my heat in the 2nd wod and turning in the 2nd fastest time of the day, I don't get to gloat very often so I'm taking full advantage of my moment). Everyone worked their arse's off and all should be proud. A big shout out to Stacie, Dustin, Addi and Reba (hopefully I didn't miss anyone) for helping out, and big BIG shout out to Ricky, Jon and Amanda for running a great show. Can't wait to do it again.
  5. BigD Says:
  6. Tons of fun today. Great job to everyone who competed. And big thanks to all those who helped out.
    Can't wait for the next one!
  7. Tovar Says:
  8. I had a great time cheering everyone on today! To all those that competed hell of a job! It truly is inspiring watching so many people step out of their comfort zone like that. Can't wait to participate with all of you in the next the Throw Down!
  9. Tovar Says:
  10. Oh by the way sweet video Stacie! You represent CFO so well. Can't wait to see you get after it in LA next weekend!
  11. Unknown Says:
  12. Finally back!

    Competition results...
    Snatch 95 98 and hit 102kg(224.4)which ties my competition PR!
    Clean and Jerk
    117 121 and got greedy and missed 125kg.. First place in my weight class!

    Time to get back to some Crossfit work on Monday and finally figure out how to integrate my wods while keeping my lifts improving...
  13. Shelley Says:
  14. I had a great time competing yesterday and it was great to see so many others competing/spectating.

    WOD #2 the 4th set of burpees (19) killed me and the hspu's in WOD #3 weren't happening for me.

    Hope to see something like this again, and for those who missed it, you've got to get in on the next one!

    Thanks to all the volunteers and Ricky for running the event well.

Thanks For Visiting!