RSS

Sunday 100502

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
For time:
Find a track (UNO?) and sprint 1400 meters.

Post time to comments.














Our 5 girls. I'd put them up against anyone.
__________________________________

No open gym today.

edit post

8 Responses to "Sunday 100502"

  1. Gdawg Says:
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. Danielle Ostronic Says:
  4. Ran the Lincoln 1/2 today, I will not be doing this WOD, or I already did at 7 am :)
  5. paul Says:
  6. CFO, you guys are amazing! I don't know how you all did all that stuff so friggin fast!
  7. Jenni Says:
  8. I second Danielle on that! Holy knees :)

    Awesome job CFO. You guys always make us so proud!!
  9. Steve Says:
  10. Congrats to all who ran this weekend or competed in Denver. Great job everyone!
  11. Paula Says:
  12. CONGRATS TO ALL CFO COMPETITORS! I'm so proud to be a part of such a great affiliate! I LOVE it!

    Congrats to all you marathoners as well! Job well done!
  13. O'Kief Says:
  14. Congratulations to everyone who competed at regionals. Fantastic efforts. We're all proud of you.
  15. zj Says:
  16. Gamers, you are fierce! Nice work!

Thanks For Visiting!