RSS

Wednesday 100317

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
As many rounds as possible in 15 minutes of:
400 meter run
15 Box Jumps (36"/30")

Post rounds and fractions of rounds to comments.













The Spring LEANing challenge starts today. You are on your way to learning a lot about yourself. Start off with a super breakfast and logging that first meal. Put yourself in good situations and avoid those that can lead you off track. If you do derail, get back on the saddle and keep working towards those goals you desire. You will love the new you as long as you commit to yourself. Good luck.

edit post

15 Responses to "Wednesday 100317"

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. 4 rounds and some of the 5th run. Scaled to the riser and a red bumper. Thought about it afterward and should have added a green bumper or maybe even a yellow. Let the paleo begin. Nice work 5a.
  3. Addi Says:
  4. 4 rounds and 14 jumps. Damn it. Felt pretty good on the 1st and 5th runs, but I was dragging ass a little on the middle 3 - I fear the hamstrings are staging a mutiny.
  5. Gdawg Says:
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.
  7. Shelley Says:
  8. 4 rounds plus 6 jumps Rx'd.

    I was hoping to get 5 rounds but failed.

    Great job 6 a.m. crew!

    Good to see Addi and Megan G at the 6 a.m. class.
  9. Gina Says:
  10. 2 rounds plus the run, scaled (20" box)

    Great job 6am!
  11. Eric C Says:
  12. 4.9 rounds. Had 2 box jumps left. I tried to bust my butt and get all 15 in the last 45 seconds, but couldn't get it done. Thanks Greg Mo, Addi and Shelley for pushing me during the runs.

    Good work 6 am!
  13. paul Says:
  14. that was hard. 4 full rds, and most of a 400.

    great work, nooners!
  15. Mel C Says:
  16. I am actually excited to do some running! It has been a while since I have ran at Crossfit! I missed yesterday's WOD of handstands and KB swings...I will have to make it up tomorrow for the rest day. I am silently doing the nutrition challenge, I missed the sit-down and the deadline to pay, but I am trying to change my lifestyle to a more Paleo diet. Good luck to all of you who are posting and logging! Megan, you crack me up!

    6am-ers, I will soon be joining you as I am almost done with training and I start my new work schedule in a week and a half! You guys are beasts!
  17. Pastor Justin Says:
  18. Yesterday was my first official class and my shoulders and traps are smashed today : )

    I suck at running but I am looking forward to being outside today!

    See ya at 4:30!
  19. Jess Says:
  20. Sad day, I heart running! Brian and I missed the 6am class because we slept through the alarm clock. I will be making this one up tomorrow.

    Happy St Paddy's Day and happy clean eating!!! :)
  21. Pastor Justin Says:
  22. 4.5 rds as Rx'd I finished the fifth round run but didn't get any box jumps.
  23. Addi Says:
  24. I pushed someone during a run!! Hot damn. It's almost like this sh*t works.

    It was nice to see SOME of the 6 am-ers today (yeah, I'm still talking smack, Fostersens).. Will probably be a repeat next Wednesday.
  25. BC Says:
  26. 4 1/2 rounds rx'd. Not sure why rounds 3 and 4 were easier than rounds 1 and 2, but whatever. Running in the sunshine made it almost enjoyable.

    Just so you know Addi, this half of the Foster-sens will be in Florida next week, so get on Jess' a$$ if she doesn't show.
  27. Nate Says:
  28. 5 rds and 375m of the 6th run. Running up the CFO lot when he said time was up. That was a fun one. Goo job everyone.
  29. Danielle Ostronic Says:
  30. 4 rounds, with a 24' box and a yellow. Plus a 375 m run, so close :)

Thanks For Visiting!