RSS

Sunday 091004

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
2 rounds for time
800 meter run
30 Overhead Squats, 110#/77#

Post time to comments.














Where the locker rooms are now.
_____________________________________

Sunday's open gym is at 4:30PM as a reminder.

edit post

5 Responses to "Sunday 091004"

  1. paul Says:
  2. Congrats, next level gamers! I'm so impressed (though not at all surprised)!
  3. Eric C Says:
  4. Went to brunch today at the dive (recently made famous by Diners, Dives and Drive-ins) Dixie Quicks. Ran into a GDawg, and Veronica(?). It's great running into CFO peeps around town! I wanted to chat a bit, but my wife thinks I talk about CrossFit too much already. : (

    One of these days I'll get her (my wife) to drink the cool-aid and then it will all be good. : )
  5. Eric C Says:
  6. Will try to make it in at 4:30.

    First, I have to convince myself it's safe to run 800m (TWICE) while hungover.

    We'll see.....
  7. Paula Says:
  8. Congrats to all the Next Level Gamers! You guys rocked it!
  9. hannah eileen Says:
  10. 11:28 very far from rx'd

Thanks For Visiting!