RSS

Friday 091009

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day








































Click on any one of these pictures and put a caption to it. You have to click on the picture to get a good sense of what to write. This last one really says "Oh shit, oh shit, i gotta pee."

CrossFit Omaha represented very well in Lawrence. We dominated at events we really didn't know. They knew and maybe even practiced. We didn't know what to expect. We just did CrossFit. We went down, ran through the course for practice, and dominated it. Every single person from CrossFit Omaha dominated. There wasn't anything that anyone of us couldn't do and do well.

Congratulations to all of you that had the courage to step up and put your fitness to the test. It was a lot of fun competing with you. Hopefully we take a whole crew out next year to dominate once again.

edit post

13 Responses to "Friday 091009"

  1. paul Says:
  2. Love the pictures, but can't top "i gotta pee"! HA!

    made up cleans and did 5 rds of 15 ball slams and 15 GH situps. why i thought that was a good idea with sore quads is beyond me. live and learn. ball slams always make my shoulder feel better, though.
  3. JonD Says:
  4. Top Picture:
    "I know Im pushing this truck but there are some things I need to tell you guys right now! That house behind me, I don't like, its too yellow. Plus I don't appreciate this judge imitating Michael Jackson, its still too early for that. Lastly I LOVE that white little fluffy dog, can I get him Nicole PLEASSSSE!"
  5. Eric C Says:
  6. Middle picture: "AAAAAHHHHHHH! DON'T POKE ME IN MY MAN BOOBS!!!! I JUST DID CHELSEA YESTERDAY AND THEY ARE KILLING MEEEEEE!!!"
  7. Addi Says:
  8. my me hurts.
  9. Eric C Says:
  10. I could use a manzier today.

    so tender...
  11. Pete I. Says:
  12. Top Picture

    "Where is the nearest gas station?
  13. paul Says:
  14. top picture:

    "what did you just *&%$#@# say to me, truck?"
  15. Gdawg Says:
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.
  17. Steve Says:
  18. unfortunately, i'll be out of town this saturday and my 9 am slot is open.
  19. Shelley Says:
  20. Came in for noon class and made up cleans; I did 119# though I should have done 124# based on the %. I failed at 124# so dropped to 119# to get the 3x2.

    My chest, lats, shoulders and biceps are sore from doing Chelsea yesterday; I would love to not see that one in the line-up for a long time....
  21. Greg MO Says:
  22. hahaha....i like the MJ reference the best
  23. Allison H :) Says:
  24. yes! arms! shoulders! boobs! it all hurts! i am worthless tonight at work moving patients around! and looking at saturday's WOD ~ It's scaring me! today was a good rest day
  25. Allison H :) Says:
  26. btw ~ i'll be there tomorrow at 9 am :) the MBS webpage won't take my reservation - so count me in! :)

Thanks For Visiting!