RSS

Wednesday 090701

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:

WOD
With a continuously running clock do one pull-up the first minute, two pull-ups the second minute, three pull-ups the third minute.... continuing as long as you are able.

Use as many sets as needed each minute to complete your reps.

Scale pull-ups as needed.

Post number of minutes completed to comments.

















Tyler A., Steve F., and Eric C. during kettle bell swings and dumbbell lunges.


edit post

22 Responses to "Wednesday 090701"

  1. Allison H :) Says:
  2. Today is MOVING day for Jake and I!!!

    I don't think I will have time to make it in to class today... but... if all goes better than I expect it to... I might see ya later! Good luck with all the pull ups!!!! :)
  3. paul Says:
  4. "Eric": 5 rds with 115# and 2pd swings.

    It was nice to read everyone's comments yesterday. It's so true--we really have to be grateful for what we have and try not to take it for granted. This is such a tragedy. My heartfelt condolences to Eric's family. I can't begin to imagine what they are going through.

    CFO is such a great community. That's one of the things I'm grateful for. Being a part of it has been life-changing for me.

    (almost wrote 'lift-changing'...which is also true.)
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. 8 rounds no scaling; after 3 pullups in 9th round went to purple band. Used purple band for rest of round 9, rounds 10 and 11, but I did not finish 11 in time.

    Shelley
  7. Gina Says:
  8. I finished the 9th round, but not the 10th.
  9. Chad Says:
  10. 8 rounds and 8 pullups with a blue band.
  11. ZachR Says:
  12. 10 rounds and 5 pullups CTB

    "Annie" 6:50 (PR)
  13. Eric C Says:
  14. 14 Rounds and 13 pullups.

    Annie: 8:37 ....I think there was something wrong with my jumprope. Yeah, I think the problem was I was trying to operate it. : )

    I should have used Zach's rope. That thing worked great! It never touched his shoes!
  15. Unknown Says:
  16. 15 rds + 15 pullups. I liked this one...missed it by half a sec!!! It wouldnt have mattered though, because i never would have got 17
  17. Michael Says:
  18. 15rnds +15 pullups.

    I feel you, Nick. It was so close for 16, but I would probably only get halfway through 17.

    Shredded hands, could hardly drive home... all in a day's WOD!
  19. Paula Says:
  20. I was unable to make it in tonight...had to work late!
    Great job on the pull-ups guys!!!
    Allison and Jake... I hope the moving day went well!
  21. Kelli Says:
  22. 11 rounds +6 pullups. Wussed out when I saw my hands were going to rip -- hahaha, must not be a true Crossfitter ;P Then I did Annie. Oh Annie...you are my nemesis. 16:39, which was NOT better than the last time, even though I felt my du's were better...hmmmm...
  23. Danielle Says:
  24. Got 12 rounds plus 5. Wish I could say they were CTB but no dice. Thanks to all that did annie after: 737 might be a new PR for me!
  25. Paula Says:
  26. Check out Kyle's video on the main site!! AWESOME!
  27. Cari Says:
  28. Had decided I wasn't coming in until Kelli told me she was going so decided to go; thanks Kelli ;). Ripped a spot in the middle of my hand in min 3 that had just healed so quit after min 5; used a blue band. Leaving tomorrow bright and early for Raleigh; going to check out their xfit on Friday and will be back to CFO on Tuesday! Hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th!!
  29. Cari Says:
  30. Forgot ... also, did Annie w/ triple the reps of singles; 12:34. Great video Kyle!!
  31. Jen S. Says:
  32. 12 rounds +7 and only 1 rip. Yes!! Good job 4:30!
  33. JenT Says:
  34. 10 rds + 9. Suck. Then I did Annie and couldn't do DU's today to save my life. 14:something I think. Double suck.
  35. BC Says:
  36. Sweet video Kyle. From this day forward you will be known as Stilles Wasser (that's German for Dark Horse).
  37. paul Says:
  38. awesome videos, Kyle and Ricky! Inspiring. I also love the Kahrs show in the background in Ricky's video, and Joe's studmuffin joke at the end. I miss all you crazy f-ers.
  39. BC Says:
  40. In addition to Joe's quick-witted studmuffin joke I was also impressed by his spelling, specifically the 2 pood "snath" that's written on the white board. Sweet.
  41. Mel C Says:
  42. 12 rounds + 6 pullups in the 13th. I was hoping to make it to atleast twelve so I got my goal. My hands have never ripped this bad and I nominate the shower tonight after this WOD as hands down the most painful shower I have ever had. Why didn't my class get to do Annie?!?!
  43. Nichole Says:
  44. Did 8 rounds plus 4 with the purple band.
    Big thank you to Danielle who rounded the up the group to do Annie afterwards. Finished 10min.something. Tues/Wed workouts were great stress relievers! Great job 5:30

Thanks For Visiting!