RSS

Slacking?

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
UPDATE: JOE AND I JUST FINALIZED THE SCHEDULE FOR MAY AND IT IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR YOUR VIEWING. THERE ARE MANY CHANGES WITH MORE TO COME IN THE MONTHS OF JUNE AND JULY. BARE WITH US AS WE GET EVERYTHING IN PLACE DURING THIS BUSY TIME OF THE YEAR. WE HAVE ADDED NUMEROUS TIME SLOTS BUT AT THE SAME TIME HAVE REMOVED SOME. IF WE DON'T GET ENOUGH INTEREST IN ONE OR MORE TIME SLOTS OVER THE COURSE OF THIS MONTH, WE WILL ELIMINATE THAT TIME SLOT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THIS MATTER.

Looks like Damian caught Brilzee slacking. Get back to work. And why are you sweating so much? Actually Jason is right in the middle of SDLHP's during an encounter with Fight Gone Bad. What an animal.


WOD
Shoulder Press 5-5-5-5-5 reps

Because we need a lot of work on the shoulder press (getting stronger) we will work up to a 1RM and then take a percentage of that max (probably 87.5%) and do the 5 sets of 5 with that weight. Full recovery between sets.

Post 1RM and percentage used for 5x5 to comments.

edit post

15 Responses to "Slacking?"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. one rep max=78
    5x max=68
  3. paul Says:
  4. saw a lot of hard work, guys. well done!
  5. Nick Says:
  6. one rep max = 190
    5x max = 160
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. one rep max 75
    5X63

    nice job everyone - reba
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. Angela - hello ending on Gossip Girl! Wonder what that is all about! reba - and to keep the post on WOD - nice job tonight with those presses!!
  11. Anonymous Says:
  12. I know, right!?!?! I love Gossip Girl!
    1RM 78- I tried 83 but had no chance
    5X 68
  13. Anonymous Says:
  14. One Rep Max = 145 (PR+10)
    5 x 125
  15. Anonymous Says:
  16. 1RM = #135

    5 x #115

    Hey, Who is up for the 0600 classes starting next week? I think I want to try to begin my day with Crossfit. Anyone else?
  17. zj Says:
  18. Jimbo-I may try it if I can figure out how to get some fuel in my system before 6am(civilian).
    1 Rep Max= 105

    5 Reps x 98?
  19. Anonymous Says:
  20. One rep max 60

    5 x 57.5

    I am not a morning person, so as much as I would like to say I will be there at 6 probably not going to happen.

    I want to go to the midnight class :)
  21. kahrs Says:
  22. 1 RM= 135
    5x 117# I believe

    I would love to go in the morning but it is not early enough for me, I get to work between 6 and 6:30.
  23. A Says:
  24. Jimbo, I am going to try to get my butt out of bed for crossfit. As if it wasn't crazy enough...6:00am crossfit is for animals!!! :-)
  25. Anonymous Says:
  26. there's a 6:00 in the morning? who knew?
  27. Dave Paladino Says:
  28. 1 RM #135?
    5 X #100
  29. Anonymous Says:
  30. Hannah and myself are certainly going to try and make the 6am class as much as possible. Once there is no 5:30pm class I will only be able to make the 6am class. Should be fun.....

Thanks For Visiting!