RSS

Having Fun!

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
Joe, Crystal, and I are having fun so far and we haven't even been here that long. Meetings start tomorrow and there are about 150 people representing about 60+ affiliates here for the same reason. We are all drinking the CrossFit kool-aid. See you guys on Tuesday.

WOD

Rest Day!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you guys enjoyed yesterday's workout. If you come in today make sure you do Joe and I a favor and thank Jeff and/or Ichiro for taking time to take you guys through workouts. They are very respectable people who are very dear to Joe and I.

edit post

7 Responses to "Having Fun!"

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. Hey! i hope you guys are having a blast in vegas!! came in today and Ichiro took me through "Jackie", which was an arm killer! 13:16.
  3. paul Says:
  4. Cindy--16 rounds even. Felt great. Didn't break up pushups until round 14.
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. Cindy--14 1/3 rounds (+ 4 pushups!)Those damn pushups continue to kick my... Good work Paul and Nick, you guys did great. Congrats Angela on yesterday's workout. See everyone on Monday.
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. Cindy--17 and 1/3 rounds. good call on today's workout Zach. can always use work on pullups and pushups. great work.
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. I couldn't bring myself to do Cindy with the guys this morning. I did yesterday's workout instead. I got through 5 rounds and 2 PP on the 6th. I was totally impressed with Nick, Paul and Zach today. Great work!
  11. Addi Says:
  12. Way to go, Angela! That's impressive!
  13. A Says:
  14. You guys all rock! Sounds like you are getting some excellent workouts. I am yoga-ing for 8 hours a day. It's pretty cool. Hiking Mt. Something or another tomorrow at 6:00am. LOVE IT!!!! Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
    A

Thanks For Visiting!