RSS

Oh, the weather outside is..........

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
UPDATE: Due to the weather the 10 am class has been canceled. Joe and I will be up there by 9 am should you not see this update to the site. Sorry for the inconvenience. BE SAFE!



As I am posting this we have no idea what this morning will bring. Apparently the weather is supposed to be pretty slippery but Joe and I will probably be up at school running class. If you are so inclined to have a good time working on getting yourself better you can be darn sure we are going to be there to help. I do want you guys to be safe but at the same time class is definitely not the same without you there. Here's to seeing everyone that is a part of CrossFit Omaha there at 9 or 10 AM.

WOD
3 rounds for the fastest time possible:
300 Single Unders
21 Swings (1.5 pood/1 pood)
12 Thrusters (115#/75#)

Scale where necessary! Push no matter what!

edit post

2 Responses to "Oh, the weather outside is.........."

  1. paul Says:
  2. Sorry to say I'm out for today. Didn't get up early enough to make 9am--and i'm pretty sore anyway--so I'll see you all Monday!
  3. A Says:
  4. Sorry to miss...Keith would not have been happy if I had ventured out in this weather. :-)
    I hear Paul on being sore today!
    Have a great weekend and I'll see y'all Monday.

Thanks For Visiting!