RSS

New Class Schedule

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
I wanted to post this about the new class times for the month of November. Joe and I will be pushing each class back by 30 minutes to better accomodate our athletes. Sorry for any inconvenience this may pose.
On top of this I wanted to remind everyone about the cancelling of classes this Thursday as UNO will be playing South Dakota in a matchup of top two teams in the conference on national televison (CSTV). This place will be rocking and I think parking will kind of be an issue. I will still post a WOD so be on the lookout for that.
We will also be closed on both Thanksgiving and the day after so that we may be with our families. This is all on the new class schedule which is posted in the upper right hand corner under CrossFit Omaha.

edit post

1 Response to "New Class Schedule"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Well said.

Thanks For Visiting!