RSS

Friday 080815

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:

WOD

For time:
Walking Lunges, 100 feet
30 Box Jumps, 20 inches
30 Kettlebell Swings, 2 pood
100 Situps
20 DB Hang Squat Cleans, 35 pounds
30 Burpees
150 Double Unders

Post time to comments.




New promo cards. (click picture to enlarge)
___________________________________

Just a reminder that our social begins at the conclusion of the 6:30 class (maybe sooner for some of us). Bring friends, family, food, etc. I know that some of you will be out of town, Josh/Danielle, but if you are in town it is required that you show up. This is an opportunity for 6 AM to squabble with 5:30 PM, new people to get acquainted with vets, etc. So come have a good time and enjoy a little fun with friends.


edit post

15 Responses to "Friday 080815"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. I can't wait for this social! I am looking forward to showing 6 am what's up. And drinking in the new gym for the very first time..... huh Joe?
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. i will be there only because it is required. addi and i will be attending the noon class to work out and will be celebrating for the evening classes. see you all soon!
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. I wish I could be there... but have a big steak and a beer for me..while I am preserving the peace on the streets in Lincoln! See everyone next week and Have a fun and safe weekend.
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. damn, this looks like a really fun workout. i am so upset i have to miss it! its weird that i am being serious. crossfit has altered my view of fun. too long of a workday makes for a fun social with you all. i am very excited for tonight! see everyone there.
  9. kahrs Says:
  10. Was great to work out in the morning again, I have to work on being able to do it on a regular basis. Finished 21:07, damn DU's.

    Have a great social gathering everyone and see you next week.
  11. Kelli Says:
  12. was going to do my first group WOD today -- and now I can't make it to the 5:30 as planned...nor to the social! :( hope to meet some more of you later...be there Sat. morning!
  13. Jen Says:
  14. I really enjoyed the thrashing this morning. Kahrs and Zach really pushed me. I told Zach yesterday that I was working on eliminating the "pace yourself" from my mind during metcon workouts and today it worked out pretty good, because I didn't have enough energy or wits to even stand when we were done.

    17:29
  15. JonD Says:
  16. Well that was fun. I need to work on Burpees and DU's (not good). Well I DNF I had 57 DU's left. My shoulders were shot after that workout. Have fun the rest of the day and I will see all of yall tongiht. O ya Jeff my email address is jon_day605@hotmail.com.
  17. paul Says:
  18. This WOD looks awesome. I hope I am up to doing it in a few weeks. (I'm sure I'll end up eating those words.)

    I wasn't feeling it today, but forced myself to suffer through:

    5 rds:

    10 155# DLs
    15 OH squats (band)

    6:29

    Won't make the social tonight, unfortunately, but I will be back in on Monday. Psyched to see the new gym, not to mention the hard-hitters who make it what it is.
  19. Anonymous Says:
  20. jacked up my knee at rugby last night but I am hoping to come in and do a different workout today. Should be there for the social

    DJ
  21. Anonymous Says:
  22. I loved today's WOD! I finished in 15:23! I have been doing the same as Jeff and stopped pacing myself. It makes a difference when you change your view of the workout.
    Glad I got to see Kylie L today- I missed you!
    Everyone at noon finished really hard. Great job!
  23. Anonymous Says:
  24. got through 125 DU. not easy for me, def have some stuff to work on! see you all tonight!!
  25. Anonymous Says:
  26. I was moving along pretty good until the DUs, it took me 6:30mins to do 45DUs, yeah that sucks! I really need to work on those. Great job nooners!
    I plan on coming to the social after my golf league tonight.
  27. BC Says:
  28. Item # 1, the workout. That suuuuucked. DNFF (I'm sure you can guess what the extra F stands for). Got through 96 DU's when time ran out and almost christened the loading dock area with the contents of my stomach. I think 5 days in a row is too much, and as much as I've come to love and almost get addicted to CrossFit I have to learn to take rest days. With that in mind I'm not doing sh!t this weekend.

    Item #2, the social. Great to see so many people there, and I appreciate all the kindness that so many of you extended to my girls...except for you Zach, that was wrong man, just plain wrong. I wish I could've stayed longer but when you're a single dad duty calls. Hope everyone has a great weekend and see y'all Monday!
  29. Addi Says:
  30. This workout killed me. ANY workout with more than 15 situps is not going to be pretty for me - those were freaking brutal. Was literally taking breaks specifically to control the convulsions. DUs were rough, too, but nothing like the situps. Holy wow, I HATE SITUPS.

    It was, however, delightful to see everyone tonight - especially the 5:30 and 6:30 classes.. hopefully our heckling wasn't too distracting! It was also nice to finally put some more faces with names - I've not been coming in regularly enough to keep up with all the new people! Going to change, though. I've actually been trying to keep a regular schedule this week... Think I'll be a regular nooner from now on.

Thanks For Visiting!