RSS

Saturday 080712

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:

WOD

Rest Day


Damian showing us all how it's done.

edit post

15 Responses to "Saturday 080712"

  1. Jen Says:
  2. Look out little kids around the world. Damian is gonna be kicking your ass at a Crossfit Games near you.
  3. Melissa B Says:
  4. I believe Damian is better at all those moves than me :)
  5. A Says:
  6. Well, I guess I can't complain about rowing being tough for short people, anymore... :-)
  7. paul Says:
  8. That boy can row! I think he's even better at that than burpees!
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. WOW! Damian is an amazing rower!
  11. Steve Says:
  12. Congrats to the guys at the 9 am class. Very, very close race against the girls this morning. And thanks to Jeff for leading us in the endurance runs.
  13. A Says:
  14. Okay. Did CFE Thursday 7102008.
    Still trying to figure out my lap splits, and I had the GPS on my watch turned on, which made for an interesting map report, considering I was on the TREADMILL.

    6% incline
    5,4,3,2,1 minute on, 1 min. recovery.
    Ran at lvl 8 (whatever that means)
    2.03 miles covered
    Thought I was going to DIE, but loved every minute of it!
  15. kahrs Says:
  16. Damian you are a rock star. Everyone did great at 9, the guys made a good come back on the row.

    Hope the ladies have fun tonight.
  17. Addi Says:
  18. OW.
  19. Melissa B Says:
  20. The girls put up a great fight at 9 today. The row killed us :) Watch out for the rematch boys.

    Jeff-thanx for the CFE workout!
  21. Jen Says:
  22. Today was a lot of fun. It was great to do a team workout. They are probably my favorite. Thanks to Steve, Kylie and Mel for joining me on the track for the CFE WOD. It is always more fun to run with friends than solo.
    See everyone on Monday. Have fun tonight ladies.
  23. Anonymous Says:
  24. that is the most adorable thing I've seen! what a stud! Sounds like everyone is doing great!!! see you in about 5 weeks!!!!

    megan
  25. ZachR Says:
  26. Did the CFE workout this afternoon up at UNO with Hannah. Fastest time was just under 33 seconds and slowest time was around 33.6 seconds. The last two 200s were pretty brutal. Wish I could have been there at 9am like I wanted to but o well maybe next time.
  27. paul Says:
  28. 200s are always brutal. i am planning to do some soon.

    today I did 50-40-30-20-10 squats and situps. 7:21, 19 seconds faster than last time.
  29. Anonymous Says:
  30. Ricky and Crystal...why do you guys have the coolest kid ever?!

    Mel C (I still can't remember my user name and password!)

Thanks For Visiting!