RSS

Wednesday 120725

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD

Overhead Squats 25-25-25-25 reps

Increase weight each set and complete on a 4 minute clock. These are to come from the floor so no racks.

If you are newer or struggle with overhead squats, take this time to slow things down a bit and work the movement. Start with pvc pipe and go up from there. Choose a smaller rep scheme as well such as 4x15 reps or something similar.

Finish the hour with dedicated mobility work. Coaches will help with directing.

Post overhead squat weights to comments/Logwod.


A great pic of Scott.

edit post

3 Responses to "Wednesday 120725"

  1. Shelley Says:
  2. 63# 68#, 73# for first 3 sets at 25 reps; got 23 reps at 77# before failing; I let my rt shoulder drop and failed during rep 24. These felt really good until about rep 18. Partnering up with 2 minutes work/2 minutes rest made this tough as well. I had about :40 left during my 2 minutes work period so really had 2:40 rest between each set.

    Great working with Megan Mac as always! Good work 5 a.m.!!
  3. paul Says:
  4. Another toughy, but nice change of pace from yesterday. succeeded at 98, but failed at 103. I was mentally weak today, I have to admit.
  5. Paula Says:
  6. This was tougher than it looked. I looked in our log books and it said that 50% of 1RM of 20 reps would put me at 52#. So, 25 reps at 48# would be pretty close. Worked out well. Those log books come in handy.

    33,38,43,48. These felt pretty good. I about lost it on rep 23 on last round. Nice teaming up with Jenn as always. Great job.

    Great job to all 6:30!

Thanks For Visiting!