RSS

Tuesday 120717

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD

Choose one of the following and try and complete 1 round within a 3 minute time cap. Rest 3 minutes and repeat twice more. There is no scaling A or B but C's dead-lift weight and burpee pull ups can be scaled. If you cannot do the prescribed weight, use in the vicinity of 65% of your 1RM dead-lift. If you do not have a 1RM dead-lift, go as heavy as you SAFELY can.

A)
Row 400 meters
8 Power Cleans, 203#/143#
5 Muscle ups

B)
Row 400 meters
7 Power Cleans, 176#/121#
6 Burpee Pull ups

C)
Row 400 meters
9 Dead-lifts, 315#/225# (or 65% 1RM)
7 Burpee Pull ups (scale to burpee box jumps)

Post results to comments/Logwod.


The champs!

edit post

5 Responses to "Tuesday 120717"

  1. Shelley Says:
  2. Option B: 1 round each cycle with :14, :13, and :15 left over after each.

    Great working with you Terra and the rest of the 6 a.m. crew!!

    Great pic!!!
  3. Blair Tice Says:
  4. Options B: 121# 1. 1 burpee Pullups 2. 6 pc 3. 6 pc

    That weight got heavy fast and my technique suffered! Definitely something I need to work on.

    Great work 6am!!

    Great pic! :)
  5. paul Says:
  6. Option B for me. felt pretty solid. overall. Each rd took just under 3 min. also, i think burpee-pullups are much easier than muscle-ups. i'd like to try option A sometime.

    Nice work, 9am!
  7. Rooks Says:
  8. Option B for me Rnd 1: 5 burpee PU, Rnd 2: 2 burpee PU, Rnd 3: 6 power cleans. Power cleans got heavy real fast. Good job 9am!
  9. Eric C Says:
  10. I tried option A. 203 is pretty heavy, but I can do it. Well... the cleans didn't go so well after the rower. I went to pick up the bar and it felt like I was 1RM in the deadlift. So I had to rest quite a bit before I could complete the first rep. I only got 4 cleans. I dropped down to 176. It was still tuff to finish the cleans cause my rowing is sooooo slow!

    Good noon class!

Thanks For Visiting!